Events at TCFV Member Agencies
Below is a listing of current or recent events at texas domestic violence programs. To submit an event please click here.
- Who: NewBridge Family Shelter
- What: Giving Tuesday
- When:Tuesday December 3rd 2013
- Where: http://www.razoo.com/story/Givingtuesday-2027?fb_ref=xluMZtK6t
- Details: #GivingTuesday is the day to make a change in the lives of domestic violence victims. On this day our goal is raise $78,000 to help provide a safe haven for victims of domestic violence.
In San Angelo, we provided this past year, 6,346 nights of shelter for hundreds of families.
Your donation help these families escape threatening, abusive relationships and provide that first step in the healing process.
Through support and advocacy we empower these families to not only survive but thrive! Let’s end domestic violence together,
Love Shouldn’t Hurt!
- Your generous donation will go towards:
- Maintaining a 24 hour staffed hotline and facility
- Art supplies for our children’s program
- Playground equipment
- Dining table and couches for our family room
- Marketing material to bring awareness to our community
- Gas and maintenance for our vehicles that transport clients
- Staff salaries for counseling, support groups and educational program
- Other necessities for daily operations