Economic Safety Planning
Economic safety planning is an additional consideration for survivors when developing a comprehensive safety plan.
- Survivor-Centered Economic Advocacy
- What Is Economic / Financial Abuse?
- Short-Term Strategies
- The Allstate Foundation’s Moving Ahead Through Financial Management Curriculum
- TCFV Economic Options Brochure (In revision)
- TCFV Housing Brochure (In revision)
- TCFV Housing Outreach Card for Survivors (In revision)
- If you are a Texas family violence program advocate, you may request the TCFV 2012 Texas Advocates’ Guide (TAG) that includes an entire Economic Options chapter with attachments. Please contact TCFV (1-800-525-1978), if you are interested.