General Position Purpose Statement
The Family Violence Services Coordinator reports to the Family Violence Services Manager and sees through the following direct functions:
• Develops strategic plans for capacity building and technical assistance for family violence programs and Battering Intervention and Prevention Programs (BIPP) in assigned regions
• Facilitates and coordinates trainings
• Conducts BIPP audits
• Coordinates conference events and specialized projects
• Evaluates local family violence and battering intervention programming and operational practices to be congruent with mission/scope of work and available resources.
• Identifies local, regional and statewide programmatic needs and trends and makes recommendations for program and strategy changes and/or improvements.
• Develops, facilitates and evaluates training sessions, technical assistance and other capacity building options for statewide family violence programs and BIPPs.
• Develops knowledge and stays current on victim services trends, innovations and best practices on a state and national level for the purposes of providing programmatic technical assistance, developing training opportunities to professionals working with family violence victims.
• Develops knowledge and stays current on Battering Intervention and Prevention Program trends, innovations and best practices on a state and national level for the purposes of conducting programmatic audits and reports, providing technical assistance, developing training opportunities to professionals working with family violence offenders.
• Cultivates and maintains relationships with program leadership and other staff at family violence programs and BIPPs as well as other agencies with that have the capacity to enhance and/or increase program services available for survivors of domestic violence and their families statewide.
• Plans and coordinates and develops statewide conferences, webinars, educational sessions and training toolkits. Tasks may include event planning by coordinating specific staff assignments workshop solicitations, and the coordination of written materials.
• Supports with the oversight of conference and project budgets.
• Provides technical assistance to programs; ensures requests for technical assistance are responded in a supportive and timely manner.
• Leads and facilitates activities to strengthen internal and cross-team management and team building.
• Ensures timely and accurate reporting of grant activities including: developing reports and evaluations, contributing to funding applications submission of reports and other required or requested documentation.
• Assists in ensuring compliance with all TCFV contracts.
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added and/or changed.
Please select DOWNLOAD to see full job description.