General Position Purpose Statement
The Family Violence Services Manager reports to the Director of Support to Family Violence Service Providers. Using TCFV’s strategic plan as a guide, this position is responsible for strengthening and expanding the capacity of family violence service providers and batterer intervention programs, budgeting, employee and programmatic evaluations, ensuring accurate reporting for internal and external sources, overseeing and ensuring that the day-to-day operations support the capacity building of family violence service providers.
The Family Violence Services Manager is responsible for the oversight and supervision of the Regional Family Violence Coordinators and contract training staff.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
• Strong team building and leadership skills to effectively manage Coalition activities through vision, strategic planning and expertise.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to elicit commitment to and advancement of TCFV’s mission and vision both internally and externally.
• Communication skills suitable for presentation and written publication, for internal and external distribution.
• Effective leadership and management skills to guide the Coalition’s response to changing environments and to develop the cultural climate required to implement new models of operation.
• Critical analytical skills to understand the political, social , financial and external issues affecting service providers; to foresee and interpret trends and the dynamic changing needs of TCFV members and; to develop process and resources to respond effectively and in a timely manner.
• Thorough knowledge of domestic violence issues and circumstances faced by those experiencing domestic violence.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under tight and/or changing timelines; strong time management skills to coordinate and prioritized own and others’ activities, evaluate progress and provide feedback; and to relocate resources to complete activities with set deadlines.
• Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office applications.
• A minimum of five years experience in domestic violence programs including providing direct services to survivors and a minimum of 2 years in budgeting, and supervising staff.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services, Human Services or Business Administration or related field or any combination of related education and experience with a documented record of the ability to perform duties and responsibilities of the position.
Select DOWNLOAD to view full job description