Become a Friend Member
Your membership is important! TCFV needs members from all over the state, to show the widespread support for our efforts to end domestic violence.
TCFV Friend Membership is open to individuals who support TCFV and want to participate in the work of the organization through involvement on task forces, committees, and the board of directors. Click here to join!
Click here to download a friend membership application form.
Friend Membership benefits include:
- Training Opportunities
- Job listings
- Reduced registration fee at TCFV Conferences
- The TCFV e-newsletter, Membership Matters
- The TCFV print newsletter, The River
Involvement and Networking:
- Opportunity to attend Regional Membership Meetings
- Voting Rights
- Opportunity to join one or more of TCFV’s Caucuses, Ally Groups or Networks (CANs)
- Opportunity to attend the Member Appreciation Party
And of course, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you are supporting a leader in ending family violence!
There are three types of Friend Memberships:
Survivors of Domestic Violence TCFV Friend Membership: Survivors of domestic violence receive a lifetime complimentary membership.
Introductory TCFV Friend Membership: Available to first-time TCFV members at a rate of $20. At the end of the first year of membership, members will be upgraded to Regular TCFV Friend Membership. Membership dues are assessed on a one-year basis beginning at time of enrollment.
Regular TCFV Friend Membership: Available at a rate of $35. Membership dues are assessed on a one-year basis beginning at time of enrollment.
Join a Caucus, Allied Group or Networks (CANs)
TCFV provides opportunities for individual participation in addressing issues and concerns facing victims of family violence, their children and Texas family violence programs though caucuses, ally groups and networks (CANs). Current CANs include:
- The African-American Caucus,
- The Survivors’ Caucus,
- Voces Unidas,
- The Legal Advocacy Network,
- the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Caucus and
- The Allies for Children and Teens.
Find out more about CANs by clicking here.
For questions about membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-794-1133 or 800-525-1978.