Community Partner Membership
Community Partner Membership is open to organizations that support the TCFV mission, goals and philosophy and are committed to working collaboratively to end family violence. Members of this category include:
- Special units in police departments;
- Prosecutor’s offices;
- other criminal justice systems;
- Battering Intervention and Prevention Programs (BIPP);
- Sexual assault programs; and
- Other organizations and businesses committed to collaborating to end family violence.
Annual Dues for Community Partners are $100
Who Can Be an Organizational/Business Member?
Community Partner membership is open to organizations, including for-profit and not-for-profit organizations that support the mission and philosophy statement of TCFV.
Community Partners typically include:
- Statewide organizations,
- Professional organizations,
- Health care and community organizations
- Sexual assault programs,
- Criminal and civil justice agencies,
- Faith-based organizations,
- Police departments,
- District and county attorney’s offices,
- Victim support services organizations
- Legal advocacy organizations, and
- Battering intervention and prevention programs.
Community Partner Membership Benefits
Reduced Registration Fee
Receiving a reduced registration fee for all of your staff at TCFV Conferences.
The membership typically votes to authorize additions to the TCFV Board of Directors, enact changes to the TCFV Bylaws, and on other administrative matters as needed.
A Listing in the TCFV Service Directory
Your organization can be listed in the TCFV Service Directory. Your program can be listed in the printed version of the TCFV Service Directory if membership dues are received before the print date.
Your organization may choose to receive TCFV’s e-newsletter, Membership Matters, as well as the newsletter, The River.
And, of course, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you are supporting a leader in ending domestic violence!
For questions about membership, please email email@example.com or call 512-794-1133 or 800-525-1978.