Forms Need to Apply for BIPP Accreditation:
- BIPP Accreditation Guidelines
- BIPP Accreditation Application
- Annual Cooperative Working Agreement
- Training Tracking Form for Licensed Professionals and/or Non-Licensed Professionals
- Curriculum Tracking Form
Overview of Application Process
1) Apply for Accreditation
Submit to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice – Community Justice Assistance Division (TDCJ-CJAD):
• Application and Supplemental Materials
Submit Processing Fee to TDCJ Cashier’s Office - There is a one-time application fee of $300.
2) Attain Probationary Accreditation Status
A desk audit must indicate full compliance with application, policy and procedure manual, other required documents and fee are received and found to be in compliance with BIPP Accreditation Guidelines.
3) Attain Accreditation Status
The on-site audit must indicate that the program had met or exceeded the TDCJ-CJAD benchmark of 80%. In addition, the program or provider must be in 100% compliance with all group facilitation guidelines.
For a further process details please, download the Battering Intervention and Prevention Program (BIPP) Accreditation Process Worksheet developed by TDCJ-CJAD. Please contact TDCJ-CJAD for additional information: Eduardo Montiel - (512) 463-9465